zondag 9 oktober 2011

Summary

I've got a lot to tell you all. It's been a long time I've posted something. And actually, there's changed a lot. :) I passed the admittance exam for medical school! Right now, I'm not longer in high school, but in a school called university. And I like! (new friends, no more unattended tests, more parties.. )
Oh and my parents got the idea to buy an other house, so we're moving! That's really exciting. :)
In the summer holidays, I went off to Croatia in a fortnight, together with my best friend (Justine), my sister (Anne) and a couple of friends of her. In August, we made a trip to Great-Britain (Dover, Canterbury, Whitstable). It was short, but I liked it! I also did some photography during the last year, especially photos of the scenery in different seasons. I hope you enjoy the time on my blog :)
Lots of love,
Sophie
x











2 opmerkingen:

  1. Welcome back!

    Congrats on your passed medical exam!

    I hope you get back in the swing of blogging. If not, I wish you the best of luck in the rest of your adventures. Keep taking pictures. :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Lizzie, it's been a long time ago ! :)
    It's nice to hear you again. Thanks :)
    Yeah, actually it's a shame that I waited so long to blog.
    I would like to keep in touch with the you and other bloggers. And I'll definitely keep taking pictures! :)
    And tell me,how are you? :)
    x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

thank u!