zaterdag 25 december 2010

I wish you a merry Christmas!



Christmas Magic

Are we too grownup to feel thrill
as we light the Christmas tree?
Are we immune to cookies,
Christmas cards and Christmas glee?
Are we too adult to ''Ooh'' and ''Aah''
at the Christmas candle's glow?
Are we blasé about our gifts;
Do we shun the mistletoe?
Are we too mature for carols,
For merry or for jolly?
Do the decorations leave us cold,
the ornaments and holly?
Fat chance! We'll never grow too old
to love the Christmas magic.
A year without a Christmas
would be boring, even tragic.
So bring it on. The candy canes,
the feasting and good cheer;
o Christmas, lovely Christmas,
you're the highlight of the year!




Hello!


I wish all of you a merry Christmas!

Yesterday I was having my Christmaseve together with my parents, my two sisters and my grandmother. We gave each other presents and ate a Christmasmeal. (consist of four parts or something, believe me, there was more than enough!) We started with a tomato soup, then we took a starter (with fish), the principal meal was turkey with a garniture of vegetables and croquettes. Finally, we finished our meal with a 'kerstbuche' (I don't know the word in English, it's Dutch)
My sisters and me gave a special Christmaspresent to our parents. We made our own CD with guitar songs and covered the CD with our own photos. (I'll post the songs later on my blog, don't except too much :p ) They were so happy.

I got earrings, a comb, a new pyjama, perfume, haha and I even got printing papers! (They gave that to me just because they need it :) )


And tonight we're invited by my oncle for a family get together. I'm looking forward to! So, how was your Christmaseve, -day?


Lots of love, Sophie

x

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie plaatsen

thank u!