maandag 13 september 2010

Tinnekesfeesten Heule




I had a great weekend! In Heule, a place near by my home there were huge festivities going on. Friday evening together with friends, I danced on the beats of X-Sessions, 2fabiola and Sylver. It was awesome! And than on Saterday evening there was a contest between some girls from Heule to become the new 'Tinneke van Heule'. But I haven't been there so long cause the day after I had to work. Anyway, I'm already looking forward to next weekend, cause then there will be the whole weekend parties in my community.

2 opmerkingen:

  1. 2fabiola - whoehoew! ;D
    De foto's zien er leuk uit. (:

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. i like your blog, its really good, please check mine, i hope you do:
    www.abitofeverything-nicoline.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

thank u!